- CPLR Article 78 Proceedings & Appeals
- Representing Clients Before Municipal Boards including Town Boards, Zoning Boards of Appeal, Village Boards
- McLean-Katter, LLC v. Keegan, 2006 WL 3050878 (E.D.N.Y. Oct. 20, 2006) (denying defendants’ motion to stay federal action pending conclusion of related state court CPLR Article 78 special proceedings);
- Fair Housing in Huntington Committee Inc. v Town of Huntington, N.Y., 316 F.3d 357 (2d Cir. 2003)(affirming district court’s denial of motion for a preliminary injunction against defendants under the Fair Housing Act and other federal statutes);
- Applebaum v. Village of Great Neck Bd. of Appeals, 138 A.D.3d 830, 28 N.Y.S.3d 459 (2d Dep’t 2016) (dismissing CPLR Article 78 special proceeding challenging site plan approval and variances granted by zoning board);
- Arrandale Civic Ass’nv. Zoning Bd. of Appeals of Village of Great Neck, 27 A.D.3d 732, 812 N.Y.S.2d 133 (2d Dep’t 2006)(affirming dismissal of CPLR Article 78 special proceeding challenging variances); and
- Cortland, LLC v. Zoning Bd. of Appeals of Village of Roslyn Estates, 21 A.D.3d 371, 800 N.Y.S.2d 35 (2d Dep’t 2005) (affirming dismissal of CPLR Article 78 special proceeding seeking to overturn denial of variances).